Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones


    New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Share

    cccy

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  cccy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 am

    manasgirdhar wrote:
    cccy wrote:I do need some urgent help here. My screen alignment went out of sync as my touch screen is spoilt and thus internal screen alignment program just goes in a loop. Can someone go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HARDWARE/DEVICEMAP/TOUCH and tell me what is the settings for the string CalibrationData . And if possible too, what type is it : DWORD/String/Binary?
    It should be some numbers in this format : 2013,2038 3468,3555 3314,668 573,415 696,3486 .
    I need the data urgently as I cannot use the touch screen without the data.
    Your help is very much appreciated!

    name:
    CalibrationData
    String:
    2066,1975,3559,3368 3515,567 685,513 664
    Thank you very much! That saved my phone. Smile

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 am

    new rom added to first post

    panzercool

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-10-01

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  panzercool on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:01 pm

    running the 6.5.5 beta ROM (with ks20.exe)....looks good and stable so far....thanks !

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 pm

    panzercool wrote:running the 6.5.5 beta ROM (with ks20.exe)....looks good and stable so far....thanks !

    was ks20.exe required???does it still have the misd call problem????

    panzercool

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-10-01

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  panzercool on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm

    i added it by default coz 6.5.x ROMs always had missed call issues.

    One problem with beta ROM is the hard call buttons do not work due to which the dialer does not come up. I get to the dialer via start menu but the call button (hard & soft) does not work. A soft reset is required.

    I will check out the msd call issue without the ks20

    Anyways....honestly appreciate your efforts....cheers !


    cheers

    manilker

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-11-11

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manilker on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:16 pm

    is your last link true ? i cant see any wm rom Smile

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 pm

    manilker wrote:is your last link true ? i cant see any wm rom Smile

    my bad....posted wrong link...nw fixed

    nikworld08

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2009-05-26

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  nikworld08 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:04 pm

    u are a like a saviour for all of us asus p320 rom . dont worry i will test the rom and post result tomorrow. keep building more . :-)

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 am

    nikworld08 wrote:u are a like a saviour for all of us asus p320 rom . dont worry i will test the rom and post result tomorrow. keep building more . :-)

    i try to build dude...but the last latest leaked rom i got....i made a rom alright but the UI was somehow messed up...but anyway i'll try to build more soon
    avatar
    Anorak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-02

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  Anorak on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:59 am

    Buddy it will be great if anyone in this forum can start a thread about cooking ROMS for noobs like me.... I'm sure that it will be of great help for a lot of people around here and the availability of ROMs will also increase. Since Ausus P320 has very few dedicated blogs we need more such guides to make it famous......

    manilker

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-11-11

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manilker on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 am

    your flash 6.5.5 fixed rom works perfectly. there is no missed call problem and no call dellay problem but just once call and end buttons didnt work. thank you Smile
    avatar
    Anorak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-02

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  Anorak on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

    Your ROM works just great.... except it still has the bluetooth problem but that can be fixed by using the registry edit. Other than that its perfect. And this beta rom displays that it will expire on 1st of may , will it????

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 pm

    Anorak wrote:Your ROM works just great.... except it still has the bluetooth problem but that can be fixed by using the registry edit. Other than that its perfect. And this beta rom displays that it will expire on 1st of may , will it????

    Download the fixed rom mate....beta rom had a few issues.....fixed rom displays that it will expire but it wont....nyway soon i hope to post another newer build.....if i can get it to work fine....till then enjoy

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 pm

    Anorak wrote:Buddy it will be great if anyone in this forum can start a thread about cooking ROMS for noobs like me.... I'm sure that it will be of great help for a lot of people around here and the availability of ROMs will also increase. Since Ausus P320 has very few dedicated blogs we need more such guides to make it famous......

    building rom procedure is the same for almost all windows devices....its a complicated thing to be able to explain...but i'll still post the guide in a few days....right now my main focus is in creating roms study

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

    manilker wrote:your flash 6.5.5 fixed rom works perfectly. there is no missed call problem and no call dellay problem but just once call and end buttons didnt work. thank you Smile

    Glad to hear that mate

    panzercool

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-10-01

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  panzercool on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 pm

    manilker wrote:your flash 6.5.5 fixed rom works perfectly. there is no missed call problem and no call dellay problem but just once call and end buttons didnt work. thank you Smile


    +1

    works fine without ks20.exe !! Very Happy

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

    thnx people for testing the rom....any requests for the next rom....maybe you'd like me to add or remove something????just dont ask for thems in cab format....dont knw what to do bout those

    manilker

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-11-11

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manilker on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:02 pm

    can you add fingerkeyboard as a default keybord and change the wm dialer skin (i hate default skin)? but these are just suggestions someones dont want to use this keyboard. furthermore can you solve phonex problem ?? it is running at other 6.5 roms.

    e7fendy

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-03-25

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  e7fendy on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm

    I like the beta one. Looks great.
    Can u add "Auto Clean" back? It will help us end some programs.
    And what about adding DeviceUpdate?
    Waiting for your new rom Smile

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm

    e7fendy wrote:I like the beta one. Looks great.
    Can u add "Auto Clean" back? It will help us end some programs.
    And what about adding DeviceUpdate?
    Waiting for your new rom Smile

    Autoclean does not work on the newer builds dude....there is a software called ameaba....look for it...its one Damn cool piece of program.....and i cannot find device update in unofficial builds...so sorry for that....

    e7fendy

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-03-25

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  e7fendy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 am

    Perhaps this is what you meant
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480476
    http://www.crc.id.au/deviceupdate/

    Anyway, thx for the rom, love a lot Smile

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 am

    e7fendy wrote:Perhaps this is what you meant
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480476
    http://www.crc.id.au/deviceupdate/

    Anyway, thx for the rom, love a lot Smile

    i'll check it out dude....right now trying to make a new build work...and its a royal pain in the backside....
    avatar
    Anorak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-02

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  Anorak on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 am

    Dude can anyone help in changing custom boot screen, i want to customize with my own pic....pls pls pls Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    Anorak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-02

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  Anorak on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 am

    Ok guys found a simple way to change the second Windows green picture to our own choice. First prepare an image of size 320X240 in .PNG format and save it as welcomehead.96.PNG . Then paste this file in my documents or storage card in you P320, later using resco explorer cut and paste it n the device\windows folder that will replace the default welcomehead.96 image......

    Does anyone know how to change that " Asus rock solid" screen to our custom animation???? if know pls help me out.... Neutral

    manasgirdhar

    Posts : 232
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Age : 28
    Location : New Delhi,India

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  manasgirdhar on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 pm

    Anorak wrote:Ok guys found a simple way to change the second Windows green picture to our own choice. First prepare an image of size 320X240 in .PNG format and save it as welcomehead.96.PNG . Then paste this file in my documents or storage card in you P320, later using resco explorer cut and paste it n the device\windows folder that will replace the default welcomehead.96 image......

    Does anyone know how to change that " Asus rock solid" screen to our custom animation???? if know pls help me out.... Neutral

    The Asus animation cannot be changed...as far as i know

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 am