New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

manasgirdhar

Re: New Rom for you guys****added:wm6.5.5 fixed rom***

Post  manasgirdhar on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:17 pm

e7fendy wrote:Perhaps this is what you meant
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480476
    http://www.crc.id.au/deviceupdate/

Anyway, thx for the rom, love a lot Smile

hey dude had a look at the device update...i was ablevto add it to the rom...its there in program files when you flash the phone but the shortcut doesnt get created....gonna check that out first then i'll post a new build

avalon.ask

Post  avalon.ask on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi, it'd great to have a new cooker! I want to test your ROM but I prefer Manila over 6.5 user interface. Could you make a version of your rom with MD2. It would be great!

http://www.pdagismo.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=179

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 am

does anyone know where can i find oem's to add in mu roms...had a look at XDA-dev but cant find packages...if anyone knows where to find please tell me...and the guy asking me for manilla 2d...if i can find the oem then i'll add it for you mate
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 am

How about adding the EzInput keyboard to the ROM. To me probably, it is the best thing I can find in a Windows Mobile phone. HTC have done a great job on it.

@Manasgirdhar,
    You might extract the OEM for the EzInput keyboard from the last ROM published by DmBob. It would be pretty sweet. Thanks in advance for all your hard work put in. Really appreciated. Smile

manilker

Post  manilker on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 am

bad news manas, volume off function doesnt work. phone continues to ring

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

manilker wrote:bad news manas, volume off function doesnt work. phone continues to ring

please tell me the build in which you are facing the prob.coz i am using the wm6.5.5 fixed rom and its woking perfectly for me.Just tested it after reading your reply

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 pm

a4rocks wrote:How about adding the EzInput keyboard to the ROM. To me probably, it is the best thing I can find in a Windows Mobile phone. HTC have done a great job on it.

@Manasgirdhar,
    You might extract the OEM for the EzInput keyboard from the last ROM published by DmBob. It would be pretty sweet. Thanks in advance for all your hard work put in. Really appreciated. Smile

yaa i have that oem extracted already...i dont like the ezinput keyboard....takes a lot of mem....have you ever used finger keyboard....its much better than ezinput in my opinion...google it and test it...if you like it i can put it in the new rom i'll make....it's also in one of my already created rom....dont remember which but i guess the 2nd one

manilker

Post  manilker on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    manilker wrote:bad news manas, volume off function doesnt work. phone continues to ring

please tell me the build in which you are facing the prob.coz i am using the wm6.5.5 fixed rom and its woking perfectly for me.Just tested it after reading your reply

At wm 6.5.5 fixed but if yours works problem may be about my phone.

e7fendy

Post  e7fendy on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:does anyone know where can i find oem's to add in mu roms...had a look at XDA-dev but cant find packages...if anyone knows where to find please tell me...and the guy asking me for manilla 2d...if i can find the oem then i'll add it for you mate

I found this site..
    ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/Mobile_Phone/P320/

perhaps this can help u..
    anyway, can u increase the battery life?
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:yaa i have that oem extracted already...i dont like the ezinput keyboard....takes a lot of mem....have you ever used finger keyboard....its much better than ezinput in my opinion...google it and test it...if you like it i can put it in the new rom i'll make....it's also in one of my already created rom....dont remember which but i guess the 2nd one
    Hmm, then I guess you could not use the EzInput keyboard but I don't know that for some reason I feel very attracted to it and very biased for Fingerkeyboard. But then, I guess I need to adapt too for the survival. tongue

Anyways, waiting very eagerly for your new ROM release and trying it. It would be great if you release it in the next 2-3 days. Also, could you start a new thread for each new ROM you make. Becomes a lot more organised. I thank you again for your huge contributions to the P320 community. Cool

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 am

a4rocks wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:yaa i have that oem extracted already...i dont like the ezinput keyboard....takes a lot of mem....have you ever used finger keyboard....its much better than ezinput in my opinion...google it and test it...if you like it i can put it in the new rom i'll make....it's also in one of my already created rom....dont remember which but i guess the 2nd one
    Hmm, then I guess you could not use the EzInput keyboard but I don't know that for some reason I feel very attracted to it and very biased for Fingerkeyboard. But then, I guess I need to adapt too for the survival. tongue

Anyways, waiting very eagerly for your new ROM release and trying it. It would be great if you release it in the next 2-3 days. Also, could you start a new thread for each new ROM you make. Becomes a lot more organised. I thank you again for your huge contributions to the P320 community. Cool

You are welcome Dude....not sure bout the next 2-3 Days but i'll post it as soon as possible...and i like the idea of new thread for each rom...think i'll do it and thanks for the feedback...at the moment i am creating a new rom and looking for a free ftp server to host my files....

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 am

e7fendy wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:does anyone know where can i find oem's to add in mu roms...had a look at XDA-dev but cant find packages...if anyone knows where to find please tell me...and the guy asking me for manilla 2d...if i can find the oem then i'll add it for you mate

I found this site..
    ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/Mobile_Phone/P320/

perhaps this can help u..
    anyway, can u increase the battery life?

Thnx for your help Dude.....it contains the official roms...not the files that i want...anyway appreciate it.....and i cant increase battery life...sadly

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm

guys the new roms that i am creating has the sms bug....can anyone link me to the sms fix for the old roms???as far as i remember hdubli also made a rom which had the same prob....does anyone know where can i find the fix????

panzercool

Post  panzercool on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Did search hard but could not find the SMS fix cab for P320. But I if I'm not wrong, the issue was seen on ASUSP565 too Idea
    If it is, then I guess I found the cab for the same.

I'm not sure though coz those XML stuff etc... in the cab doesn't make sense to me Question scratch
    You could check it. Here's the link though

Link 4 the fix

Remember!!! I'm not sure ! Just tryin' t help
    a4rocks

Post  a4rocks on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:38 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:You are welcome Dude....not sure bout the next 2-3 Days but i'll post it as soon as possible...and i like the idea of new thread for each rom...think i'll do it and thanks for the feedback...at the moment i am creating a new rom and looking for a free ftp server to host my files....
    No force. I appreciate your nice work and if it takes more time, no problemo. You could upload the files to Dropbox so that once everyone uses Dropbox, they need not worry about downloading a new one, it will be available for everyone as soon as you upload it. Besides, why do you need an FTP server? Mediafire is doing pretty well.

Also, about the SMS fix, am not so sure about that one but I once saw a fix to include the option for MMSs in WM 6.5. But I don't think it would really help.

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:00 am

panzercool wrote:Did search hard but could not find the SMS fix cab for P320. But I if I'm not wrong, the issue was seen on ASUSP565 too Idea

I'm not sure though coz those XML stuff etc... in the cab doesn't make sense to me Question scratch

Link 4 the fix

Thanx Man....i'll give it a go

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 am

a4rocks wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:You are welcome Dude....not sure bout the next 2-3 Days but i'll post it as soon as possible...and i like the idea of new thread for each rom...think i'll do it and thanks for the feedback...at the moment i am creating a new rom and looking for a free ftp server to host my files....
    No force. I appreciate your nice work and if it takes more time, no problemo. You could upload the files to Dropbox so that once everyone uses Dropbox, they need not worry about downloading a new one, it will be available for everyone as soon as you upload it. Besides, why do you need an FTP server? Mediafire is doing pretty well.

Also, about the SMS fix, am not so sure about that one but I once saw a fix to include the option for MMSs in WM 6.5. But I don't think it would really help.

i only wanted the ftp coz sometimes if the file is not downloaded for sometime and some other issues the hosting sites delete the files

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:33 am

panzercool wrote:Did search hard but could not find the SMS fix cab for P320. But I if I'm not wrong, the issue was seen on ASUSP565 too Idea

Link 4 the fix

Hey Dude thnx a lot....it dint work but it gave me the exact idea to get it to work.....stay tuned for the new rom....be out in a few hours or maximum in one day
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:06 pm

hi man..thanx a lot for the new ROM!...am planning to flash with the 6.5.5 fixed rom...

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 pm

sharat3 wrote:hi man..thanx a lot for the new ROM!...am planning to flash with the 6.5.5 fixed rom...

cool dude
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 pm

@Manas

I just flashed my cell with the 6.5.5 fixed rom...

Some doubts:
    Do i need to make registry changes for bluetooth file transfer?

Is there any way to remove the "Beta" watermark?

Why r there separate 2 Office folders - 1 for Onenote & another for excel,ppt,wrd & sharepoint?

The 'Airtel live' menu doesn't function..instead i have something called 'SimTkUI'..is it working fine for others?

Can u throw some light on using "AMeba"?

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

sharat3 wrote:@Manas

I just flashed my cell with the 6.5.5 fixed rom...

Some doubts:
    Do i need to make registry changes for bluetooth file transfer?

Is there any way to remove the "Beta" watermark?

Why r there separate 2 Office folders - 1 for Onenote & another for excel,ppt,wrd & sharepoint?

The 'Airtel live' menu doesn't function..instead i have something called 'SimTkUI'..is it working fine for others?

Can u throw some light on using "AMeba"?

Dude i created a new thread for a new build....download that.....Ameba is already preinstalled in that along with a new keyboard and more stuff...ameba works like Autocleaner....Sadly i cant remove the watermark...I didn't test Bluetooth yet....but i think it should work....two folders for office because thats the way the Beta Builds were made.....SimTkUI must be Airtel Live....i dont use these things actually...maybe someone else can answer????
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 pm

manasgirdhar wrote:
    Dude i created a new thread for a new build....download that.....Ameba is already preinstalled in that along with a new keyboard and more stuff...ameba works like Autocleaner....Sadly i cant remove the watermark...I didn't test Bluetooth yet....but i think it should work....two folders for office because thats the way the Beta Builds were made.....SimTkUI must be Airtel Live....i dont use these things actually...maybe someone else can answer????

I dloaded ameba frm xda..the new build doesn't have office, right? i don't use office much but still it may come in handy..so am sticking with this build...& hey thnks again..

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 pm

sharat3 wrote:
    manasgirdhar wrote:

I dloaded ameba frm xda..the new build doesn't have office, right? i don't use office much but still it may come in handy..so am sticking with this build...& hey thnks again..

nytime mate
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Bluetooth transfers started working after editing the registry as in the case of the 23085 rom..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm