Forums for all ASUS, Garmin-Asus and ACER Windows Mobile Based Phones

Device Update

Aeric

Device Update

Post  Aeric on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 am

I have run Device Update. There are a lot of application that I can install.

I have installed facebook. It is a very good app except that it doesn't support chat.

I am wondering are the applications automatically install to our storage card instead of phone memory.

I also wish to know if anyone tested all the applications, are they all compatible with Asus P320? Which apps do you all recommend? Perhaps we can set up a poll for this Smile

I am looking for a lite version of Internet browser. I think there are 2 browsers available: Diamond Opera Mobile v2392 and Skyfire browser v1.1.0.13052, which one is better?

Thanks and cheers.

e7fendy

Re: Device Update

Post  e7fendy on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 am

I like to use iContact for my contact management.
    And for browser, I prefer UCWeb.

manasgirdhar

Post  manasgirdhar on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Aeric wrote:I have run Device Update. There are a lot of application that I can install.

I have installed facebook. It is a very good app except that it doesn't support chat.

I am wondering are the applications automatically install to our storage card instead of phone memory.

I also wish to know if anyone tested all the applications, are they all compatible with Asus P320? Which apps do you all recommend? Perhaps we can set up a poll for this Smile

I am looking for a lite version of Internet browser. I think there are 2 browsers available: Diamond Opera Mobile v2392 and Skyfire browser v1.1.0.13052, which one is better?

Thanks and cheers.

Tell you What....Open Menu in the Software...and enable the Shell Installer....after That you can select if you want to install to phone Memory or Memory Card

Aeric

Post  Aeric on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 am

Thanks manasgirdhar. I 'll try it next time.

Skyfire is great, I can play Youtube video with sound but slow since Asus P320 only support EDGE.
    Opera can't open Youtube video.
    sharat3

Post  sharat3 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:07 am

Youtube plays pretty smooth in Core Player..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:24 am